Thursday, January 13, 2011

Going On A Backpacking Adventure..

That's right, I am ready for this adventure! 
Friends!  The time is here, I will soon be leaving for the airport.  This will begin my very first backpacking adventure.  I have to say I think I did a fairjob packing.  I was up late almost each night wrapping up activities for camp as it came to an end and woking on packing my awesome pack!  I will be taking this adventure semi-on my lonesome.  I will be flying to Malayasia and India on my own then finding a ride to where I will be staying and finally see Korean Family Jesse and Teresa who will be waiting for me!


 I will try to update you as best can!

Here is my travel plan:

Jan 14th- leave Anyang at 6ish and catch a shuttle for Icheon Airport.  Flight leaves at 11:20pm for MALAYSIA
Jan 15th- Arrive in MALAYSIA at 5am.  Take a random adventure in Kuala Lumpur for a little while because I have an 11 hour layover.  I hope I can push myself to venture out.  Right now that is undecided.
Jan 15th- Arrive in New Delhi, INDIA at 9pm.  Catch a ride to the meeting place of J and T. 
Jan 16th- TAJ MAHAL!!
Jan 17th- Corbett National Park- Elephant Safari through the jungle
Jan 18th- Jeep Safari to continue our search for the elusive Tiger...
Jan 19th- Head back to Seoul with a stop in Malaysia.



Well here it goes!  I have always wanted to travel and the best way to know how is just jump in there and do it!   Keep reading friends!


I am ready to get rid of my coat and
 scarf for a few days!  YAY!


5 comments:

  1. This is so exciting!! I'm sure everything will go fantastic for you! Have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a safe and memorable journey, kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are having so much fun exploring the other side of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed so many of your adventures - Kate, I am in awe of your adventurous spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate! I've finally gotten to your blog! Oh my goodness, I can't believe you are going to India! That is so random and wild! Shannon told me about your "unfortunate incident." The good news is it will fade. I love you and I miss you so much. Be safe and trust God always!

    ReplyDelete