Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Anyang JoongAng Elementary


Anyang JoongAng Elementary
 Hey Hey Friends!  Again time for a catch up.  Still behind, but let me tell you I am having some pretty different adventures that I know you want to hear all about.  You will, just bear with me ;0 ).  Let me first tell you about my school.  The school I teach at is fairly large and is in a building that has stood awhile ; 0.    There are five classes of each grade and the grades run from first through to sixth.  There is a seprate building where kindergarten is held, here in South Korea the kindergarten program is much like our Pre-school programs, it is not mandatory nor part of the elementary grades.  Also in my school is a dance studio, where the students take ballet.  Let me tell you, it is very magical.  It is taken very seriously here and these kiddos train hard,  and they are rather good.  Sometimes after my classes I make copies on the third floor across from the studio and I love listening to the music. 


The classroom I have been teaching in :)

I hope you enjoy the photos of my school expect to see more after winter vacation.  The English department is actually being remodeled into an English zone!  Thus, it will look completly different, exciting!





My students wrote me a nice note
(they spelled my name Cake*)


No comments:

Post a Comment