Saturday, October 2, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME




 
                  
The tall building you see here, is my apartment
building! In the second picture my building is near
the second light pole.

                                                        Hello Friends! 
This is the entry way into my apartment! 
 My apartment is feeling more and more like my home each day. I arranged the furniture (all provided by the school) and added a few touches to make it feel like my space!  The view from my window is magnificent.  My building has many things other than apartment homes in it. There is a private school on the third floor, an Internet cafe and game room on the second floor, a spa and facial clinic on the seventeenth floor, and many business on several floors.  Actually on my floor (the ninth) there is a business across the hall from me and several on the other side.  It is very exciting living in such a big building and being surrounded by tall buildings and busy people!   Next adventure...catching you all up on my Chuseok Adventure!  Until then enjoy the photos of my home sweet home!
         







This is the view from my apartment windows!

  





2 comments:

  1. very nice very nice!!!!!! :) the view from my window is a brick wall. :) love you sweet kate!

    ReplyDelete